Annual Shareholders' Meeting
The annual meeting of shareholders of Spire Inc. will be held at 10 a.m. Central Standard Time on Thursday, January 26, 2017, at Spire's primary business office, 700 Market Street, St. Louis, MO 63101.
Annual Meeting Webcast
You may access the event via webcast here.
Items of Business
- To elect three members of the Board of Directors each to serve for a three-year term.
- To provide an advisory vote to approve the compensation of our named executive officers.
- To provide an advisory vote on the interval at which we will seek shareholder advisory approval of the compensation of our named executive officers.
- To ratify the appointment of Deloitte & Touche LLP as our independent registered public accountant for the 2017 fiscal year.
- To transact such other business as may properly come before the meeting and any adjournment or postponement.
2016 Annual Report:
Spire Offers Electronic Delivery of Shareholder Materials
Spire is pleased to offer shareholders the benefits and convenience of electronic delivery of shareholder materials. More information regarding enrollment in electronic delivery will be mailed to all shareholders. When you register for electronic delivery, you will receive an e-mail alerting you to the availability of annual meeting materials to view and print on demand. You will also be able to vote your shares electronically. Your enrollment will remain in effect as long as your account remains active or until you cancel your enrollment.
Please see our Electronic Delivery FAQ for more information.