October 12, 2022
August 26, 2022
May 13, 2021
We’re pleased to announce that two Bcf of incremental firm storage service with primary delivery into Dominion Energy Questar Pipeline (DEQP) is now available through Spire Storage.
Primary receipt points available at Dominion Energy Overthrust Pipeline (DEOP), DEQP and Ruby Pipeline. Incremental capacity available immediately.
And, if you’re in need of customized services, we’ll work with you to create a plan that meets your needs. Contact us to discuss terms or rates at email@example.com.
Spire Storage is interconnected with these interstate pipelines:
- Kern River Pipeline
- Northwest Pipeline
- Overthrust Pipeline
- Ruby Pipeline
- Questar Pipeline
*Spire Storage is a FERC-regulated facility approved to charge market-based rates.
Last year, Spire was a proud sponsor of the Evanston Youth Club Community Carnival. Proceeds from the event provided much needed school supplies, hygiene items and haircuts to close to 200 young people. Check out the nice thank you card we received, signed by many of the kids who attended the event.
With gas storage, reliability is key. Both in a selected storage facility. And in the team tasked with managing critical customer assets.
Jadrien Marble, who’s been with Spire Storage for eight years, is an essential part of our team. By craft, he’s a journeyman electrician, and by role, an operator II with Spire Storage. He’s also an experienced operator in natural gas processing, natural gas gathering and exploration and production operations.
But it’s his consistently outstanding performance and his keen ability to establish relationships that set him apart from others in the field. As part of his role, he continuously looks for opportunities to optimize the Spire Storage to ensure the integrity of customer commitments. And he’s adeptly built an excellent rapport with the Interstate Natural Gas Pipelines - Gas Control groups as well as his team members in operations.
At Spire Storage, we’re focused on providing exceptional service to our customers. Regardless of weather. And Jadrien was an important part of ensuring the commitment during the cold weather event in February. Through his efforts and long hours connecting critical safety systems during the conditions, his exemplary performance enabled us to bring online additional natural gas storage wells ahead of schedule. He’s an important part of the operations team, we’re grateful for his commitment and his expertise.
April 9, 2021
Combined Liquid Separation, Gas Processing Equipment and Controls
- Where: Belle Butte Facility, Evanston, WY
- What: New Liquid Separation, Gas Processing Equipment and Controls
- Onsite: Contained in 6,300 sq. ft. expansion of the existing gas processing building
- Go-Live: Spring 2021
- Investment: $4.1M
- Four new gas/liquid separation vessels
- Joule/Thomson gas processing equipment
- Automated control valve including state-of-the-art controls
Fuel your knowledge: The installation required 2.1 miles of new connected piping
How it helps us serve you:
- This new equipment will improve efficiency and throughput by allowing us to deliver customer gas to the pipeline while increasing our ability to recover valuable residual hydrocarbon liquids that are marketed to commercial sources for profit.
- Holloman Corporation (Houston, Texas) installed and commissioned the equipment. They were selected from among 10 competitive bidders for the Spire Storage project. Spire Storage managed the construction and installation. The project was in late March 2021 and the “G0-Live” date is scheduled for April 2021.
Heard it through the pipeline - Spire Storage extends firm storage services negotiations
With the recent polar vortex, the importance of gas storage was never more apparent. That’s why we're extending negotiations through mid-April from one to multi-year contract terms for firm storage services that begin this spring.
If you’d like to talk about terms or contract rates, please contact us. We’re happy to work with you to find the right plan to meet your needs. For more information, please contact your commercial representative at firstname.lastname@example.org .
When you connect through Spire Storage, you’ll enjoy added flexibility and a partner that understands your needs. With facilities in Clear Creek and Belle Butte, including seven functional and six fully bi-directional interconnects, we’re well positioned for success.