We want to be more than just your natural gas provider. We want to be your energy partner.
At Spire, we understand the challenges you face in business—all which can affect your bottom line. That’s why we have a team of energy experts who specialize in helping businesses large and small with energy solutions that provide reliability and energy savings. Our business experts can create personalized energy solutions based on your individual business goals and operational needs. In fact, we’ve helped reduce energy costs for many businesses, where there’s the most potential for savings.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Multifamily housing, commercial and mixed-use development (apartments, condos, hotels, retail, senior living facilities and more)
- Agricultural and rural business services (irrigation, poultry operations, grain dryers, back up generations and more)
- Food service (restaurants and commercial kitchens)
- Grocery stores
- Salon and spas
- Dry cleaners and laundromats
- Manufacturing and large-scale industrial plants
You’ll have a dedicated business development representative whether you’re large or small
We’re committed to bringing you the most advanced energy solutions—from the latest energy-efficient appliances to the most creative
With our team’s vast experience, we can create custom plans that work for your unique needs
Not sure where to start?
We categorize businesses by peak-day usage. If you’re not sure where your business falls, explore our customer types below.
- Small commercial: Non-manufacturing company with peak-day gas usage less than 50 MCF (thousand cubic feet) per day.
- Examples: multi-family housing, restaurants, retail establishments/shopping centers, and office buildings.
- Large commercial: A non-manufacturing company with peak-day gas usage of more than 50 MCF (thousand cubic feet) per day.
- Examples: hospitals, universities/colleges, local, state and federal buildings.
- Small industrial: A manufacturing company with peak-day gas usage less than 50 MCF (thousand cubic feet).
- Examples: manufacturing plants with minimal process loads.
- Large industrial: A manufacturing company with peak-day gas usage of more than 50 MCF (thousand cubic feet) per day.
- Examples: paper mills, steel mills, manufacturing plants.
- Transportation: A LC or LI company using more than 100 MCF (thousand cubic feet) per day on a non-seasonal heating basis.
Benefits for business
Our energy experts work with businesses to create energy solutions that provide reliability and cost savings.
Learn how to get in touch with us
Rebates and financing
Explore rebates and financing offers to upgrade your natural gas appliances.