Cranberry Sage Stuffing Muffins
- 1 cup crumbled stuffing
- ½ cup chopped turkey
- 1 whisked egg
- 4 tablespoons chicken stock
- ¼ celery stalk minced
- 8 pieces of cranberry
- 2 pinches of salt
- Pepper to taste (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine stuffing, turkey, egg and stock and stir until well combined.
- Divide the mixture evenly into muffin cups and fill each about 3/4 of the way to the top.
- Bake the muffins for about 25 minutes.
- Remove the muffins from the oven and let them cool for 5 minutes in the tin before removing them.