We're using our energy to help connect people and communities
That’s why we’re providing resources and helpful information about nutrition, healthy recipes and cooking tips that inspire and connect people for a healthier tomorrow.
Baked Pita Chips and Charred Onion Dip
Slice the onion into 4 wedges. Heat and very lightly oil a grill pan.
Bayside Pickled Shrimp
- Preheat oven to 400-degrees.
- Mix the Old Bay, salt, and pepper together in a smal
- Bake cornbread per packaging
- Cook sausage in a pan on medium high heat, then add cab
Capelli d’Angelo alla Nanni
- Cook pasta al dente according to package directions.
- Melt 2 tsp butter in a saute pa
Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
- Boil cauliflower for 8 minutes, then blend in the food processor until creamy.
Chicken and Veggie Oven Packs
A customizable and delicious veggie meal your family will love
Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and apply nonstick spray to 6 cups of a muffin tin.
Food Network chef Martie Duncan shares some of her favorite recipes and techniques from her very own kitchen
Get the recipe for this simple dinner delight.
Enjoy this easy, delicious and impressive breakfast recipe.
Learn how to make the perfect hardboiled eggs, every time.
We’re working to advance, inspire and connect communities to grow and prepare food that nourishes minds, bodies and souls by collaborating with chefs, supporting culinary events and teaming up with organizations to create and share content about healthy eating, food preparation, and farm-to-table topics.
A quick look at some of our community connections
- Murphy High School Farm to Table program, Mobile, Al
- Hiram Young Homeownership Center community kitchen (Truman Heritage Habitat for Humanity), Independence, Mo
- Jones Valley Teaching Farm, Birmingham, Al
- Auburn University Culinary School, Auburn, Al
- Kansas City Black Restaurant Week, Kansas City, Mo
- Birmingham Restaurant Week, Birmingham, Mo
- Montgomery Restaurant Week, Montgomery, Al
- Salsa Showdown, Birmingham
Benefits for home
Explore the value natural gas can bring to your home.
In your community
See more service projects Spire's involved in with your community.