The gas is currently off at my home or business, and I’m ready to reconnect my service.
1. Request an appointment
You’ll need some information:
- Name of account holder
- Address where you want to start gas service
- If you have a landlord, gather their name and contact information
2. At the time and place of the appointment, please help us by making sure:
- An adult 18 or older is home.
- Your electricity and water are on.
- Pets are secured (so our technician can access the equipment safely).
If your gas was disconnected for non-payment, you'll have to make an initial deposit before we can restore service to your home or business.
You can pay this deposit:
What we’ll do
We’ll contact you to confirm the appointment.
On the day of the appointment, we’ll send a technician to your home or business.
Once we complete a safety inspection, we’ll turn your gas on.
- At most times, we can schedule your appointment for the next business day.
- October and November are a busy season for us; service appointments may be limited. Please allow extra time during these months.
- Service appointments are not available on holidays.